CJA eVoucher is a web-based application that provides counsel, expert service providers, court staff, and judges with the ability to electronically create and process CJA vouchers and documents. Users may access the application at this address https://evadweb.ev.uscourts.gov/CJA_gan_prod/CJAeVoucher/Logon.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fCJA_gan_prod%2fCJAeVoucher%2fPages%2fHome.aspx.
All vouchers, transcript requests, and funds requests for investigative, expert, and other services must be submitted via eVoucher. Paper vouchers and motions for service provider funds filed in ECF will no longer be accepted.
New CJA panel attorneys requesting a login and password to access the eVoucher application should review and complete the CJA eVoucher Attorney Acknowledgment Form , returning the completed form via email to GANDdb_efile_CJA@gand.uscourts.gov.
Manuals and Documentation
- Attorney User Manual
- Expert Specialties User Manual
- Requesting Authorization for a Service Provider
- How to Create a New CJA20 Voucher
- Associate Attorneys on a CJA20 Voucher
- Linking an Authorization to a CJA21 Voucher
- How to Create a CJA24 Authorization (Transcript Request)
- How to Submit a Budget
- Importing Service Entries from Billing Software