INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUESTING E-FILING ACCESS FOR ATTORNEYS ADMITTED PRO HAC VICE
The instructions below are for attorneys with existing upgraded PACER accounts who (1) have been granted admission pro hac vice for the case in which they seek to file and (2) are electronically filing in this district for the first time. Attorneys who have filed electronically in the Northern District of Georgia prior to April 15, 2019, must log in to CM/ECF using their individual, upgraded PACER account and link their PACER account to their existing Northern District of Georgia CM/ECF account, and should not follow the steps below to request access to the Court’s ECF system.
Otherwise, after being granted admission pro hac vice:
- Go to www.pacer.uscourts.gov and select Manage Your Account -> Manage My Account Login.
- Select Log in to Manage My Account.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click on the Attorney Admissions/E-File Registration link
- Select U.S. District Courts as the Court Type and Northern District of Georgia as the Court, and then click Next. [Note: If you do not see Northern District of Georgia in the pick list of courts, you already have access to our court’s ECF system.]
- Select E-File Registration Only.
- Verify or update the information populated in the form, then click Next.
- Verify or update payment information, and then click Next.
- Click to acknowledge the terms and conditions of e-filing, and then click Submit.
Your request will be routed to the Attorney Admissions desk in the Northern District of Georgia. Once your pro hac vice admission is verified, access will be granted to the Northern District of Georgia’s ECF system. You may begin e-filing once you receive e-mail confirmation of your approved access request.